Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, Kitten Calls. This is a blog about my life that, sadly, doesn't often get the chance to be updated.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Katepiva is here!

I am really very sorry about not blogging for ages, I know that gets old. I forgot my account info, and couldn't get on to blog.We have settled in quite nicely, and are thinking about getting a gecko.

As it turns out, I am NOT getting a kitten anytime soon 8C, but maybe a gecko, which rocks!
I now own my very own scooter and ride it a lot. I also ride my bike some.

I have discovered an AWESOME website called: http://www.minecraft.net. Minecraft is awesome, but please don't become a greifer. I will tell you when I get my own server.

The school year has started and I got a teacher who is very awesome, except for homework.
three of my really good freinds are in my class. I am much better friends with the other girls in my class also. We all know each other, since there are no new kids in our class.

Our cat now has some problem peeing, so we have to give him medicine. He really hates the medicine. I am at my dad's house right now (did I mention that my parents are divorced?)
and I should probobly be doing homework. however, I am blogging.

I will try to post more and keep you updated.

See you later,

Katepiva is out! meow! meow!

2 comments:

Jonathan, an Asian said...

Naughty, naughty, naughty! You should be doing your homework. Oh stink, I should be doing my homework, sorry 'bout that.

Stampede Simmons said...

"Kitten Calls has become one of the most dominant forces of technology since its inception in 2009. The blogosphere has been rocked by this small comet that has shaken the internet like a tree by its roots. 'Blogs like these are not found just anywhere, they are only found on the internet', says Gary Yrag(a local blogologist).
Interviews with the famed 'Katepiva'are scheduled soon hopefully(no progress has been made as far as scheduling goes, however). Katepiva,nicnamed 'Birdo' by her ravid fans, has created a blog of meteoric nature and it will hopefully continue to wow the pants off cinematoligists."

Guys, this is a quote from my blog review paper. Hope you enjoyed it. -Stamp