Katepiva is here!!!
meowmeow!!!
Sorry for the long-time-of-no-blogging:( .........We finally settled in, and made some freinds...YAYYAYYAYYAY!!!!!!!! Anyways, I'm gonna getta SCOOTER soon...( sudden and very loud,happy outburst) ... well, I already have one, but it's the neighbors, so it dosn't really count. Do you know the bestest thing EVER? well, it is the pavment-thingy in the garage(and yes, you probly have one-it's the floor!!!!),upon which, when you are on a scooter, you GLIDE. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.well,sorry, but I have to go, me and mom are finishing up the move we started on - wait a second, when did we start it? well, a while ago,but we had to wait so we could watch this other movie, that, I have to admit, was pretty funny...:)
buh-bye!
-Katepiva
meowmeow!!!
4 comments:
Uhh i might be wrong, but do you have a head?
Chizu, I am fairly sure that katepiva has a head. The question is, do you have a head, and whether or not the pickle says so does the laptop respond to the bottle of shampoo imported from France?
Wait what are we talking about again?
Apparently the shampoo had already left the pickle factory, because if it hadn't, Bob, then there would be no grapes to sneeze into a huge rabbit/handkerchief.
And, no, there were no horses flying out of cannons. You must have mistaken the day.
-Chizu-
Oh Bob, we are right.
We are totalllllyy right.
Post a Comment