Once again, i must apoligize for the Over-a-month-long non-blogging period. Now, I am planning to attend Rennissance School of Art and Reasoning next year, when i am in seventh grade. I have also been offered a chance to study in Japan for the summer, which is quite odd, and nobody in my family knows anything about. I am, however, contemplating going.
We had a market day today (people in my and the other 6th grade class use funnymoney, and bring in things to sell if we have a lisence.) My company did not sell, however, we did buy. I never knew standing around spending funnymoney could be so much fun!!!!!!!
I wish that we had had art today, but Mrs. Isler (our art teacher) said we weren't because this week was short (Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. day). we made stamps out of rubber 2 weeks ago, but we still have to take them home. I can't wait!!!!
Today after school, I hung aroung until my neighbor came over, then we watched TV until my dad/Brother/neighbor's sister came. then we hung out, ate dinner, and played wii. after that i wrote a song. yay!!! next, i started this post. this weekend, i plan to do a full report on a bunny(vet, care, costs, etc.).
I gotta go
-L8r,
Katepiva
No comments:
Post a Comment